IntoDEC® MX-2KTwo Component Indoor Binder
Full aliphatic polyurethane binder specially formulated for stone carpet floor application
IntoDEC® MX-2K Full Aliphatic polyurethane binder Specially formulated for stone carpet floor application. Excellent Adhesion.
IntoDEC® MX-2K stone carpet binder, it does not yellow, and granules do not change color exposed to sunlight. Is based on pure elastomeric, hydrophobic. This provides excellent resistance to mechanical, chemical, thermal, UV and after curing Resistant to water contact and chemicals.
100% solids. It is late curing and zero-toxic (zero V.O.C.).
The application requires mixing 4-6% of the binder weight of the product with colored quartz and marble granules. If the infrastructure requires waterproofing in stone carpet applications, PoreFILLER® P-1K should be applied under the stone carpet layer.
- Important features
- IntoDEC® MX-2K is ideal for use in warm weather
- Special formulated for summer season
- Due to continuous water contact and rainwater, no lime or chlorine water stains occur
- Highly Hydrophobic
- Highly sunlight resistance
- Full Aliphatic
- Transparent and full aliphatic
- No yellowing resulting from UV exposure
- Solvent-less, 100% solids
- Excellent resistance to heat
- Excellent Adhesion
- UV resistance
- Very high resistance to mechanical stresses (high tensile strength and abrasion resistance)
- Outstanding resistance to chemicals
- Outstanding hydrolysis and oxidation resistance
- Absolutely non foaming
- Comfortable application
- IntoDEC®-MX 2K binder aggregate system for decorative internal floor surfacing
- Auto Showroom
- Closed Car Garage
- Living areas
- Schools and colleges
Consumption 4-6% Weight of the dry granules.
The exact ratio depends on the dust content of the granules.
Clean the surface using a high pressure washer if possible.
Remove oil, grease and wax contaminants. cement laitance, loose particles, mould release agents, cured membranes must also be removed. The application surface must be dry.
Priming: Priming is required when application is on non-porous substrates, such as ceramic/glazed tiles. In this case, Primer-D 1K is used.
During the floor stone carpet application; For a more comfortable application, spray the granules and your trowel with a mixture of 20% glass cleaning water and 80% tap water. Clean your trowel frequently with Cellulosic thinner during the application phase.